Complete the survey by [date TBC] for your chance to win one of two $500 e-gift cards!
See competition terms and conditions
Your participation is optional, and you can opt out at any time.
Please note: Please allow up to 12 minutes to complete the survey, and please complete it in one sitting as responses are not able to be saved.
If you’d like to know more about the project, please contact Lauren Brown at email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This prize draw is open to any person who has completed the HenderCare survey.
• Employees of HenderCare or HenderCare Foundation are eligible for the prize draw.
• Only one entry per person will be accepted.
• A simple ID number cross-check will occur to ensure each entry has completed a survey.
• The random prize draw will take place on [date TBC] at 121/33 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
• Winners will be notified by contact details provided.
• If attempts to contact a winner are unsuccessful after 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
• The prize draw consists of one of two Prezzee $500 e-gift cards, for use at a retailer of choice in store or online: www.prezzee.com.au
(e.g. 130+ retailers, including Myer, David Jones, JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Norman, Bunnings, UberEats, Ikea, Dan Murphy, Coles, Woolworths, and more).
• Prezzee e-gift cards will be sent to winners via email and SMS to redeem online at winner’s choice of retailer.
• This prize draw will be issued by independent research agency Mint Research Pty Ltd (www.mintresearch.com.au
) on behalf of HenderCare.
• Mint Research Pty Ltd is permitted by the Government of South Australia’s Liquor and Gambling Commissioner, Commercial & Business Services, for electronic drawing of prizes in accordance with the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 2008 (approval number: 1266).
• Personal information and survey responses will be de-identified (separated) and not stored in the same datafile.
• You are welcome to opt out or decline participation at any stage thereafter. Your responses will be used for research purposes only, with all contact details de-identified (separated) from responses, and responses kept confidential. For more information about privacy of this research, see Mint Research’s Privacy Statement